Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Wednesday, July 8th... (07-08-09 for those of who do not have OCD symptoms and therefore had not noticed the pattern). I just returned from Wednesday Night Supper, Prayer Meeting and Choir Rehearsal after a day's work. Superintendent Ed was at Supper and Prayer Meeting after a day of personal activity and after a meeting with... 'The Inspector'! And...........

WE PASSED! We were APPROVED and were given the go-ahead to finish it, put up the trim, caulk and paint! That means: we will be working all day Friday and all day Saturday and hope to finish up completely.

I noticed this week that my very first post on this Construction Mission Blog was our first work day, which was June 4th. That means we have been at it off and on, largely dependent on the weather, for just over a month. Thanks to everyone who has helped in ANY way. We will still need, of course, workers for these last 2 days and that includes someone to help by providing lunch on Friday and Saturday.

I'll not make my last post until Saturday sometime and will be sure to include photos of the final product. And speaking of the last blog, thank you for checking in here and following along with us. Many of you have mentioned to me that you've enjoyed reading it; I have likewise enjoyed writing it and posting the photos.

I'll see you back here for the last 2 chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment